Meetings & Events
- Fri, May 06Yucaipa
- Thu, Mar 03ZoomJoin the Inland Empire Branch of APWA as we learn about our most valuable resource from Bob Tincher, Chief Water Resources Officer & Deputy General Manager, for the San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District | Thursday, March 3, 2022 Location: Zoom
- Thu, Nov 04ZoomJoin the Inland Empire Branch of APWA and Project of the Year and Scholarship Awards | Thursday, November 4, 2021 Location: Zoom
- Thu, Oct 14Westwind Community CenterJoin the Inland Empire Branch of APWA and Riverside-San Bernardino Institute of Traffic Engineers for our joint Traffic Control Workshop | Thursday, October 14, 2021 Location: Westwind Community Center - 2455 E Riverside Dr, Ontario, CA 91761
- Thu, Sep 02WebinarJoin us as we learn more about Brightline West, the high-speed rail line that will connect Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Learn more about next steps, route, amenities, economic impact, job creation, and more as they share the latest updates and what’s next.
- Thu, Jul 15WebinarThe California State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) has released a draft of the proposed replacement for the 2009 Construction General Permit (CGP). The replacement for the CGP, once adopted, will regulate most construction projects/sites in California that disturb 1 acre or more.