top of page
- Tue, Nov 08Hilton Garden Inn San BernardinoNov 08, 2022, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PMHilton Garden Inn San Bernardino , 1755 S Waterman Ave, San Bernardino, CA 92408, USAJoin us to learn more about this very interesting Pilot Program being implemented by SAWPA’s Water Resources & Planning Manager, Mark Norton.
- Thu, Sep 08San BernardinoSep 08, 2022, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PMSan Bernardino, 1755 S Waterman Ave, San Bernardino, CA 92408, USAJoin us for this in person meeting which will feature an overview of the long-anticipated California Construction General Permit (CGP) now slated for adoption in September 2022.
- Fri, May 06YucaipaMay 06, 2022, 7:00 AM PDTYucaipa, 33725 Chapman Heights Rd, Yucaipa, CA 92399, USA
- Thu, Mar 03ZoomMar 03, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PSTZoomJoin the Inland Empire Branch of APWA as we learn about our most valuable resource from Bob Tincher, Chief Water Resources Officer & Deputy General Manager, for the San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District | Thursday, March 3, 2022 Location: Zoom
- Thu, Nov 04ZoomNov 04, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PDTZoomJoin the Inland Empire Branch of APWA and Project of the Year and Scholarship Awards | Thursday, November 4, 2021 Location: Zoom
- Thu, Oct 14Westwind Community CenterOct 14, 2021, 8:30 AM – 3:00 PMWestwind Community Center , 2455 E Riverside Dr, Ontario, CA 91761, USAJoin the Inland Empire Branch of APWA and Riverside-San Bernardino Institute of Traffic Engineers for our joint Traffic Control Workshop | Thursday, October 14, 2021 Location: Westwind Community Center - 2455 E Riverside Dr, Ontario, CA 91761
- Thu, Sep 02WebinarSep 02, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMWebinarJoin us as we learn more about Brightline West, the high-speed rail line that will connect Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Learn more about next steps, route, amenities, economic impact, job creation, and more as they share the latest updates and what’s next.
- Thu, Jul 15WebinarJul 15, 2021, 12:00 PMWebinarThe California State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) has released a draft of the proposed replacement for the 2009 Construction General Permit (CGP). The replacement for the CGP, once adopted, will regulate most construction projects/sites in California that disturb 1 acre or more.
Meetings & Events
bottom of page